2012년 8월 2일 목요일

Ode to my Glasses

Dear my Glasses,
I can't rememver the last time we said hello to each other even though we are together all the time. Maybe that's because we don't care about each other. Dear Glasses, you always do many benefits to me such as, you heip me read books well, you help me satch movie better and you even made think clearly becuase I can see clearly.

 But did you know that I sometimes hate you? I often have some displeasure to you. Firstly, my eyes look smaller shen I wear you. I hate you so much when you do that to me. I feel like my eyes are decreasing every minute. Also I have another problem which I need to talk to you. You are very annoying , heavy and inconvenient especially in the summer. When I'm covered with sweat, you kept slipping on my nose and these are the reasons why I hated you.

But now, I regret for being to harsh to you. After all, you do help me a lot to see clearly. Without you, I can't even imagine about watching movies  or reading books. So I want to say THANK YOU to you. Dear gorgeous glasses, I'm very glad you're with me when I need you. So from now on, let's be a good friend.

댓글 1개:

  1. Not bad, but how about a picture? Try to challenge yourself to be more poetic. Use alliteration and repetition like I suggested in the lesson.

    답글삭제