2012년 7월 29일 일요일

Ode to my Phone


Dear my fabulous phone
Do you remember the first time we met? It was May, 2011. Before I bet you, my best friend was the lolly pop. He was a blue guy with a fancy lights and actually, he was my first best friend ever. I thought I was going to be with him for at least two years since I had to pay the money if I didn't. But when I totally messed up the middle term, my mom crashed him in front of me. I was so shocked to see him die. I thought I will never have my best friend again. But when her anger eased up a little, she finally brought you to me.

You became my best friend since than. Although the only thing that you could do for me were calls and sending tect messages, I cared a lot about you until the galexy tab came to my house last December. I have to admit, dear friend that I  was bewitched my him. He could do kakao talk and photo shop and all sorts of things that I couldn't do with you. The best thing that I like from him is that he lets me do web surfing. So after he came, I didn't even look at you  and I played with him all day long. But you know what? Now, I regret what I did  becuase in here, GLPS, I had to give him to the PA and I can only use it for the second self study.

Now my friend, I realized that you were my true friend who stay by my side most of the time. I apologize for being such an idiot. Without you, I can't call my parents or connect my friends. So, will you accept my apology and be my friend again?

P.S. I might be playing with galexy tab again after this camp. Please forgive me with your wide heart even if I do.

댓글 2개:

  1. It is a very good choice of subject and also a well written ode including a lot of emotion. I liked how you really talked to your phone. It makes this ode more personal. Maybe you can improve a lttle more by adding some length. Overall, I liked it very much.

    답글삭제
  2. I think it nice that you were honest. Being honest is probably the most important thing ever. Since you talked at length about the galaxy tab, maybe it might be a good idea to talk about your own phone a bit longer. Good job!

    답글삭제