2012년 8월 2일 목요일

I support social network



 Have you ever watch the video <Kony 2012>? It was a viral video which was spread all over the world by Jason Russell. To tell you about it, it's kind of start with a cuteness. In the beginning, Jason Russell's son aprears and there are some pictures of him and it attracts people. But as the video developes into the main issue, it turns serious becuase it's mostly about the child abuse. In the Uganda, there is a man called Kony and he is a crimial who does child abuse. His crime is kidnapping children and useing  them for child soldiers and sex slave. But the most surprising thing was, almost nobody knew about him and his crime. And one day, a man called Jason Russell discovered about this and he made it into the video <Kony 2012> like you can see at the top. And now everyone know Kony and his crime so they move to action.

After watching this video, now I strongly support in social network because of this two reasons.
First, social network is used by many people around all over the world. These days, almost everyone uses social network. So many people from all over the world will see if you upload something. And Jason Russell used this point to inform about Kony. And becuase he uploaded <Kony 2012>, everyone around the world could know about Kony and his crime and they could move to action. So I think Jason Russell was very smart to use social network.

Second, social network is very effective becuase people can feel sympathy  while watching videos. For example, like <Kony 2012>, its contents were very effective. Like I mentioned at the beginning, This video starts with cute baby which is very attractive. And it showed lots of cruel scenes to move our hearts. I think it's very impressive to organize like that becuase I couldn't take my eyes off the video. And I also felt sorry for them and I think this is one of the good points of video because you can make the contents attractively. Like this video, you can start with attracting scene to attract people and than show the shocking scenes.
So from now on, it I have something importan to upload, I'll use effective organization to attract people.

In my opinion, Jason Russell did a great job to use social network to inform the news. And he did a great contribution to society and I also think we should be thankful to Jason even though he became crazy. I understand him being crazy because if I'm suddenly "hot issue" because of what I uploaded. I also think Kony should be stronngly punished by what he did and I wish people  in all over the world could know about him and do their best to punish him. I will also keep an eye on what's going on threw social network.

I LOVE SOCIAL NETWORK

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기