2012년 8월 12일 일요일

Chain Writing

Maybe it was because I crazy. When I was 7, I had a best friend called Jiwon and whe and I were in crush with a boy. But the boy only paid attention to my best friend so I did everything to get his attention such as killing my best friend. Then that boy told me that he loves me. So I killed him too. Then the mext day, the police arrested my parents for no reason. So I tried to kill those cops too but they pointed the un at me! then Avril Lavigne's song "girlfriend" came on the radio, so I got really hyper. So I told the cop to become my girlfriend. He agreed and we got maried. We built a rocket and flew off into space and landed on Pluto. We renamed the planet "girl friend". We made a new generation on pluto and they looked alien-like. We generation on pluto and they all looked alien'loke. we took out rocket ship back to earth with the nation of pluto. Earth declared war on U.S. They became afraid becuase I was too beautiful. I looked even much more beautiful than Kim Taehee or Suzy. All women in Earth were afraid becauese they worried about men on the Earth. They were packing to go tk pluto nad wee me in real. Yes I am BEAUTIFUL! Mhahahaha I'm worried becaue I an very busy so I'll not be able to give my signature to all men coming here from the Earth. Anyway they arrived. And there was a boy with long hair from Vietnam and his name was Robin. OMG. I loved him. I tried my best to get his attension. One day he proposed me but I rejected to know him more. We became good friends and it seemed like he didn't like me anymore. He was into another girl whose mane was Sue. He said she was beautiful. Unfortunately, Sue was foing out with a boy who raped 100 women. So Robin ot mad and he suicicied. How sad? A very sad story was that Sue did not know that the fuy is actually a rapist. Since Sue was a food firl and even thouh Robn liked her, she was one of my good friends and I decieded to tell Sue about the guy. One day, walking on a street, I saw Sue having a date sith him in a coffee shop. Once I had an eye contact with that guy, I scorned at him. i walked up to him and slapped him back and forth 52 times, and poit a cup of water on jim. he got mad and spat at my face. i punched him. Hobin succenly entenecl the cafe and started punching hi sith me. but it turnde out to be another guy. Sue was actually a player. I felt we shouldn't do this. We should just finish the whole thing. Now we should get away from each other. For or to not remember the shole thing happened.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기