2012년 1월 12일 목요일

Some days are the worst

I've got this from Wacky Web Tales

Some Days Are the Worst

What a day this was! This morning before school, my glasses broke, and I had to run all the way to school. Then the teacher announced that we would be having a test next week on 4 units of our textbook.

When I was eating to the cafeteria, I stepped in ugly dogs. I couldn't get the dogs off my shoes! I opened my lunch sack, and then I realized that I had grabbed my leftover lunch from last week. The only things I had to eat were stale ramens and bad grapes. Luckily, Paul had some extra cheese, so I didn't starve!

That afternoon we had gym class. The gym teacher told us we would be playing today, but I'd left my socks at home. So I had to cry instead.
On the way home from school, I dropped my bag, and all of my mice fell on the ground. At least we had my favorite chocolate for dinner!
It's been a long day. I hope tomorrow is better. I'm going to put on my special caps tomorrow morning, just in case!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기