2012년 1월 13일 금요일

I love 2NE1

   Do you know the famous girl group called 2NE1?
They are the most famous group in Korea and I really love them. The reason I love them so much is because they are really great and cool. Most of the girl group in Korea want to be cute and pretty. But 2NE1 is different because they are great at singing and dancing and all kinds of things that the singer has to have.
Also their performence is great and they never lipsink.
   2NE1 has many hit songs. In the biginning, they becane famous because of the song called "fire" and they made another great effort in the music world with a song called "I don't care". There are many popular song that 2NE1 sang but my favorite  UGLY.  As you can guess from the title, it's a song that ugly woman sing because the man she love chose another pretty women, not her. The song is very strong, and I can feel the song with my heart when I listen to it.
  Again, I think they're really great singers that give us strong impression. I wish they will sing forever and never retire. I love you 2NE1♥

댓글 2개:

  1. Do you think they are pretty? They are definitely not cute.:) I like them to, even though they are kind of scary sometimes.

    답글삭제