2012년 1월 10일 화요일

Ode-Dear Presentation

Dear Presentation
  Presentation, you and I are very close friends. I always think of you and I care about you. But last week we had a big fight we fought because it was the first time I've met you and I thought you and I were different. It was hard getting along with you. But I had tried hard to be a good friend and I knew you would be nice if I try hard.
   Do you remember the first time we met? We were in the history of science class. Wednesday is always a big day for us because Wednesday is a day that makes you and I a same person. We are usually close together but on Thursday, we are not together because we need to spend our time with other friends. Don't misunderstand, I still spend most of the time with you.
  
Sometimes, you seem so far away, sometimes you seem so close and sometimes you look cold and sometimes you look warm. I realized you can be mice or you can be the most scary person in the uiverse. I'll try my best to be a food friend and I hope you do too. I was so nervous when I first met you but let's be a good friend.
   Presentation, I want to tell you something and you should be sorry about it. Do you know I didn't do my writing and debate homework because of  playing with you? You should be very ashame of yourself. I'm doing my writing homework right now and it's a relieve that Mr.Garrioch didn't punish me. But even though I didn't get punished, I'm going to be in big trouble because I didn't study my debate test and I will fail.
   But I'll not complain anymore because you are still my close friend. Presentation, although you makes me tired, I will not forget you when I fo back to my home and let's be a good friend until the end of the camp. I have just one thing to say more. DON'T VISIT ME AT NIGHT!!!

댓글 1개:

  1. Very good clean writing! You have a good grammatical command. I hope you did well, and indeed GLPS has its challenges. Time is of the essence!

    답글삭제