2012년 1월 3일 화요일

Viral video:Talking twin babies

   Viral video is a video that spread like virus. So it's a very popular video that many people watched.Many people look for the viral videos in the youtube and I also found mine in the youtube. My viral video is"Talking twin babies". This is video is so fun and it's very popular in all over the world. The reasom I chose this video is  because this video make me think about my little brother and I love babies.
   This video is about two twin babies saying something to each other. I always wanted  to know, can the babies understand what they're talking about? Well. Sometimes I think they cannot because they didn't learn any baby talk and I thought they didn't know what they're saying. But now, after watching this video, my thought had changed into babies can understand each other. Because in this video, it looks like they're actually talking to each other and it seems like they understand what they're talking. Until now, I'm going to watch closely when my little brother is talking to his friends.

   I wonder if we can guess what they're talking about my looking them closely. And I'm very curious what they're saying and I want to know. Some videos I found translated the babies talking and it was funny.So I tried translating myself(to me it looks like this).
"1:Look! my legs are long!
 2:No, mine are longer, look.
 1:Well never mind,,, I can flip my hands like this.
 2:I't easy~~I can do it too~
 1:Oh, your good too, Did you have your lunch?
 2.Not yet, I'm so hungry, What about you?
 1.I had milk and porridge~It was really good."
I'll stop it in here because I can't think what they're talking about anymore and I look stupid. But it was fun trying to understand baby talk.

   This video is famous all over the world including the Korea.That's because it was made as a CF by SK telecome. The CF was about "if you use the SKtelecome's Social commerce called chocolate,  you can buy things paying only half ot the price" Because it was srong and many people liked it, it won the first prize in most famous CF last month. I also enjoyed watching and I thought they were very creative. I like CFs about babies because it's so cute and I hope the companys make lots of CF containing babies.
 
  I think the reason why many people watched this video is that,  the video is so cute and it became very popular because of SK. And people like me are interested that babies talk to each other. I hope that people will make many viral videos so I can watch many videos.

댓글 1개:

  1. This is really funny! I love your translation. One other student wrote that they were talking about a missing sock. Nice work.

    답글삭제