2012년 7월 26일 목요일

Three things about myself

These are the three things about myself but one is a lie. So which one is a lie?
1. My parents want me to go to a girls high school and also a girls university becuase they're worried that I will not concentrate in my studies if there are boys around. Actually, I used to go to a normal middle school with  both genders but when my grade fall, they made me move to a girls middle school where I'm going right now. But I can't disobey them becuase they'll scold at me for disobedience.

2. I want to live with the nature when I grew up because I want to breath in fresh air and live in the quite country. Actually, I pretty like staying in here becuase of the forest. I think I've got effected by my parents because my parents  always discuss with each others how they'll build their house when they get old. At first I totally disagreed with them becuase I thought living in the city is better but now, I'm possitive about living in the country. 

3.My hobby is to turn on the music loudly and dance like crazy. I've started doing this when I was in the second grade because I was a only and lonely child and my parents were busy with works. And from then on, I dance like crazy with my friends when we feel stressful or feel bored.
And I really love my hobby and I still enjoy it.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi, I'm Sintae your writing TA.
    I was thinking maybe number 1 is a lie. You might be going to girl's school right now, but I do not think your parents will want you to go to women high school and university.
    To revise some grammatical errors,

    But I can't disobey them becuase they'll scold at me for disobedience.

    Starting a sentence with 'but' is not really good. If you want to use but, you can connect two sentences with but. In this case, you can easily change 'but' to 'however.'

    I want to live with the nature when I grew up because I want to breath in fresh air and live in the quite country.

    should be changed to

    I want to live with the nature when I grow up because I want to breath in fresh air and live in the a quiet country.
    You can't use 'grew' which is past tense when you are talking about your future. Also 'quiet' is a correct word for being calm and not noisy.

    I think I've got effected by my parents because my always discuss with each others how they'll build their house when they get old.

    In this sentence, effected should be changed to affected. You should look up the difference between effect and affect in the internet. It is something that you should keep in mind

    Overall, it is a good writing. Next time, you should try writing in paragraphs. Keep up the good work!

    답글삭제